Re: Firefox Extension (Firefox 2.x.x.x)

On 3/28/07, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   If you're like me, you spend your fair share of time going to the PHP
website to check specs, changes, or even to refresh your brain with PHP's
functions.  So today I threw together a simple plugin for Firefox 2 that
will let you type in the name of the function and be brought right to the
function page.  Or, if you mistype it, it will provide suggestions.

   How does it work so awesome?  Because it uses the PHP search engine and
Mozilla's OSD.  All I did was whip it together as a plugin.

   Download and installation instructions: http://isawit.com/php_search.php

   Hope it saves everyone a microsecond or two.  We now return you to your
regularly-scheduled, SPAM-filled inbox.

Hmm, i just keep using my regular way, going to www.php.net/<function>
misspelled items are corrected, suggestions are provided :)

Tijnema

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272