Re: PHP 5.2.1: Some scripts are being parsed, but most aren't

2007. 03. 28, szerda keltezéssel 14.42-kor Mario Guenterberg ezt írta:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 07:20:37AM -0500, Myron Turner wrote:
> > It's hard to see how this could be a browser issue.  Firefox does not
> > parse the scripts.  The scripts are parsed on the server, under Apache.
> > The server outputs the result of the parsing and the browser displays
> > the result.
>
> I know that the browser does not parse the scripts. But what the
> hell is the problem? I have changed the apache log settings to debug
> and nothing to see in the log files. The amusing of this is the
> old mozilla works fine with the same script. Firefox pop up a download
> window. The script is well formed, <?php ?> tags are included. I
> would not be surprised when I see the source of the script in
> firefox. But a download window???

the download window is maybe because of incorrect content-type headers.
it is possible that the older browser does not take care about that
header, so the content is displayed ok, but the newer browser reads the
header, cannot interpret it and so offers the download window

check out what headers are the script is sending out

greets
Zoltán Németh