Re: POST + QUERY

Dan Shirah wrote:
Should I use something besides mssql_fetch_row to get my result? No matter which method I use for determining if the value exists, I still get no data
populated to my form.
Why not echo out your query before executing it, so you can run it against the back end if you have it, or at least for a sanity check to make sure you are running the correct query.

On 3/27/07, Tijnema ! <tijnema@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 3/27/07, Davi <davividal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Em Terça 27 Março 2007 17:02, Dave Goodchild escreveu:
> > use: $_POST['max_id'] ==
> >
> > or even better:
> >
> > if (empty($_POST['max_id']))
>
> Why not:
>
> if (!(isset($_POST["max_id")))
>
> ?

If form is left empty, it is set, but it's stil empty. So if you
submit a form the normal way, then it should pass this, even if you
leave it empty :)

Tijnema