Re: preview string with strlen PHP (help)

2007. 03. 27, kedd keltezéssel 18.57-kor Tijnema ! ezt írta:
> <snip>

> > >... which presumably explains why the (US-owned)
> > >company my wife works for has email addresses in
> > >the form surname-forename@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >Would you be equally confused by these?
> >
> > I'm easily confused anyway. If people want to
> > call me sperling instead of tedd (it's better
> > than other things I've been called) it doesn't
> > make any difference to me and I wasn't the one
> > complaining anyway.
> >
> > If a US company wants to use
> > surname-forename@companyaddress, then as we all
> > know, management is always right -- so let's all
> > change to that.  Except for the companies that do
> > it the other way -- ah, there I go being confused
> > again. There's just no getting around it. Why
> > can't we all just agree?
> >
> > Fortunately, I have other things to worry about.  :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > tedd
>
> What's against using a codename? My real name isn't tijnema, i use it
> as a codename. It's only a forename. So it's just nearly impossible to
> call me wrong :)
>
> tijnema

actually I have one... I use the code name "Syntax Error" ;)
I also write a blog in Hungarian at http://www.syntaxerror.hu/
and thus I have an e-mail address syntaxerror@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but I thought it would be funny to talk about real syntax errors with a
code name Syntax Error :D
that's why I use my real name e-mail address here, which is the e-mail
address I use also for work, business, everything...

greets
Zoltán Németh