Re: OT - How to code a link to download a file (program file)

I was actually going through your blogspot on the subject and figured quite
a few flaws in my code and am re-writing it as we speak.

But believe it or not Richard, at the time I was researching this, and this
is about 2 years back, I was provided the code that I have in this very
mailing list amidst a long & elaborate discussion & post replies by various
members - and quite honestly - once I took the suggested code & saw it
worked as my solution, I really didn't dig any further or try to find flaws
with it!