Re: converting video formats

Bruce Gilbert wrote:

Can someoune point me in the right direction as to how (if possible)
to convert a video format uploaded to a server to a flash format
(.flv) no matter what the orginal format is?

We've had good success with automating Sorenson Squeeze directly via batched jobs on the server. Video encoding is an expensive process (cpu/memory expensive) so best done by dedicated boxes, or on low-freq sites at dedicated times of the day.

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer
http://www.corephp.co.uk

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window"