Re: Important Design Patterns

On 3/25/07, PHP Developer <developerphp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello all,
As we know, there are a lot of php design patterns(more than 20). I want to know that which patterns are important and necessary for ZCE exam.
PHP5 Study Guide only covers Singleton,Factory,Registry,MVC and ActiveRecord. But i still feel that more patterns are necessary for the exam.
Cheers,
Daniel

I'm not able to give an answer, but was it really needed to post this
message three times??

Tijnema