Re: Question after php5

Jake McHenry wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I decided I would spend the extra time and install separate copies of apache
> and php5. All went successfully, I thought. Apache starts and runs on 8080,
> I get pages. But not php pages. I added a php.conf file which is included in
> httpd.conf, I just copied the layout of the rest of the include statements
> and below is my php.conf file in the conf/extra directory.... What did I
> miss? I'm just trying to echo out hello world, and I get a blank page. In
> the logs, I'm getting a 304..?

questions:

this is just the second apache install that is not running php(5)?
but the primary install with php4 is ok?
does the second apache server html files?
have you checked the second apache's error log?
does libphp5.so exist (in the modules directory of the second apache)?

the snippet of your config file looks okay.