RE: Question before upgrading to 5

I don't want 2 instances of apache running,  your over thinking this... I
only asked if I need to change only the prefix, or if there is anything
else, to get both php versions installed. Once I see my scripts are working
ok, or not, I'll be getting rid of php4. I'm not running a dev machine, this
is production, and the only one I have currently, my backup died last week
and I haven't gotten the parts for it yet. Is prefix the only option I need
to change? Or do I need to change these too?

--datadir=/usr/share \
--includedir=/usr/include \
--libdir=/usr/lib \
--libexecdir=/usr/libexec \