Re: Job Opportunity

Sorry, replied to the wrong post...

well, I hate to correct you, but I think you need to be checking those headers.

here is a snapshot of my threaded view

http://www.cmsws.com/images/threads.jpg

With the re-written subject line, it didn't add Re: to it, but it was a reply to another thread

Chris Ditty wrote:
Hate to be a PITA, but going back 2 years, I only see Efrain posting 3
times.  Each time he created a new thread.