Re: What API does PHP need?

On Tue, March 20, 2007 10:44 pm, Mark wrote:
> I want to write another PHP extension, for no real reason, I've
> written a
> few and just want to keep up to date.
>
> What sort of API would you like to see?

An integrated Google Maps Yahoo! Maps API that makes sense out of
their divergent wonky APIs and spits out nice clean JS that just
works, and does the right thing when the user moves the map, no matter
which widget they use.

Not very PHP-oriented, I guess, but there it is. That's what I'd like
to see.

Take over the lagging ID3 project, upgrade it to current ID3 standard
tags, and get it into C.
ID3 == MP3 "tags"

OpenID

Flexible CAPTCHA with integrated festival or other OSS text-to-speech
component for maximum accessibility, so we don't have 1,000 crappy
CAPTCHAs.

I'm very very biased, and could change my mind on any of these in a
heartbeat...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?