Re: php - web service (ajax/jscript)

Hello,
       Have you ever use nuSOAP libarary? You can connect any web service or
create your own service. If you connect to MS Web Service with digest
authentication, you will face to problems. I think MS add extra header
information them web services. But you can connect java web services easily.
You can find any information about nuSOAP in the
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nusoap/  web site:)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education