Re: RE: looking for two remote functions

It seems MUCH more likely to me that the filesize() is being used on
some kind of URL that does a re-direct -- and the filesize() may not
follow the re-direct for you...

The size is the size, in bytes.

Overhead in the local OS for block management is not something PHP
will be able to predict for you, I don't think.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?