Re: looking for two remote functions

Riyadh S. Alshaeiq wrote:
Hello everybody,

 I am looking for an HTTP function for getting remote filesizes. Keeping in
mind that I am NOT interested in getting the "size on disk" figure, I need
the actual size of the files when downloaded to a local machine. Please let
me know if there are any..

Another thing, I also need a remote function that gets the created date and
last modified separately, if possible..

Best regards

Oh, and the Filesystem section of the manual should get you help with the other part of your query ;o)