Re: Installing php and mysql on linux

I gonna suggest something very cool: Apache Friends.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html

Its the best option on lamp packs.

Regards.

2007/3/12, Jonathan Kahan <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man8/yum.8.html

I checked the above page on 'Yum" and see no up2date command as you point
out. However when I  tried update in the format suggested in the link, it
still gives a command not found error.

bet0x - Barrahome
http://www.barrahome.com.ar