Re: Separating HTML code from PHP code

Hi Don,

I understand what you mean by separating out the code from the view or display. I ran into this issue with PHP several years ago and ended up writing a templating engine to allow for complete separation of the code from the display. The DynaCore System has been in development for the last 6 -7 years and is available at sourceforge (GPL):

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dynacore

as well as from

http://www.dynacore.org

The administrative area runs on the system and I would be more than willing to help you with the validation end of things if you are interested and decide to use the system.

Hope this helps...

Best regards,

Mike Weaver

--
Michael Weaver
Founder/Chief Facilitator

Tel: 1.814.574.4871
Email: weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: dynamicinsight@xxxxxxxxx (high-capacity)
AIM: dynamicinsight

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by