Re: Help! I cannot send e-mail to your mail groups

:)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

""Haydar Tuna"" <haydartuna@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello Again,
       If I send e-mail to your group, I have an error message below. There
aren't any network problems. I try to send mail different places but I get
same error message. May be, you can restrict Turkish IP address blocks
becuase I haven't see any message from Turkey recently in your mail lists.
May be, you can restrict my mail address in your group. I'm writing a book
about PHP and I love helping any people about PHP on the world. Can you help
me in this issuse? What is the problem? and this problem has been for 2
weeks. 2 weeks ago, I could send mail your groups easily.
      I'm looking forward from hear you.

Error Message:
Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'Re: PHP and cron',
Account: 'news.php.net', Server: 'news.php.net', Protocol: NNTP, Port: 119,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10051, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E