To: "Haydar Tuna" <haydartuna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 12:19 PM
Subject: Re:  Help! I cannot send e-mail to your mail groups

2007. 03. 2, péntek keltezéssel 09.57-kor Haydar Tuna ezt írta:
Hello,
I have been Linux user for 7 years and I have been membership of Linux
Community group for 3 years in Turkey. As you know, linux users share all of
experiences and knownledges and I'm writing a book about PHP. I'm a PHP
professional for this reason I want to help any people on the world but I
haven't send a message for two days. I got an abuse e-mail two times but
there isn't any problem my mails that I have send your mail group. I want to
send e-mail your mail group again, I want to help any people on the world
again if possible. Can you help me?
I'm looking forward here you.

It seems to me you can send mail to the list, as I have received it ;)

(or maybe I misunderstood your problem?)

greets
Zoltán Németh