RE: Who in this list would you...

On Tue, February 27, 2007 6:41 pm, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> He would need to work in-house. And the location is somewhere in
> Scandinavia. He could work as sub contractor or employed for my
> company.
> [/snip]
>
> I don't know too many list denizens who live in Scandinavia, so that
> severely limits your choices.

I'm sure I know several list denziens who live in Scandinavia, but I
have no idea which ones they are. :-)

Richard "the only thing worse than my face recognition is my
geography" Lynch

Post the job around on some boards with very clear requirements and
see what resumes come in.  Seems to be effective for most.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?