Re: Re: input on sessions vs cookies

Re-authenticate and make them login again when they do something
particularly dangerous/serious/big-time.

Nothing you've listed matches the above, except maybe changing their
current password to a new one.

I suppose you could do it just to change any profile setting, but some
goofball out there wants a random avatar hack script, and then they'll
just be leaking their login credentials too easily, so that's a net
loss.