Re: Mozilla/Opera issue

We'd have to see source, but odds are really good that you are doing
something like this:

$page = $_SESSION['page'];
$query = "select stuff from reeds where .. limit 10 * $page";
$_SESSION['page'] = $_GET['page'];

So you are updating the 'page' a bit "too late"

Of course, you've got a few hundred more lines of code in between all
that, so it's not clear to you that this is happening.

Add a bunch of:
echo "page: $page<br />\n";
lines all over the place until you can track it down.

Or if this site is live, do more like:
error_log(__FILE__ . ': ' . __LINE__ . " page: $page");

If all else fails, re-post, but include a link to your actual PHP
source code.

You can copy it into a .txt file, or, for maximum geekinees, on a Un*x
based box, you can:
ln -s products_list.php products_list.phps

You then configure Apache to display .phps files as PHP Source (it
should be in there but commented out) and then a link to the .phps
file looks something like this:
http://uncommonground.com/events.phps

Only your code is probably/hopefully way more better than that old
code I wrote.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?