Re: Opera advice needed!

If there's an opera expert around could you please check out the following
link:

http://www.fcviikingit.com/new/testimenu.php

This script contacts a DB and prints out the results as javascript to the
client browser. As I mentioned earlier It works ok with IE, FF, Netscape but
not with Opera. However the same script works with all mentioned browsers on
my test server.

I can't get this sorted!
Thanks
-W