Re: All-in-one PHP Classes

On Tue, February 6, 2007 5:47 am, Tim wrote:
> Shouldn't these classes be perhaps broken down into usefull "parts".

Many of them started life as very small classes, and then the Feature
Requests started pouring in and...

Do feel free to take a class and delete all the bits you're not using,
if you can figure that out.

Or just take the bits you need and make a new class, or just use the
one function you need as an actual function or...

I have many many times found a bloated class with tons of Security
issues that make it unusable (for me) but it has the kernel of truth
buried in it that I was looking for...  Then I start typing. :-)

Only experience will be able to tell you when to do which, however.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?