Re: Encoding problem

The document IS UTF-8. The character does not seem to be. It comes from a
mySQL database. However, also the database settings are also UTF-8. The
field was entered into the database with phpMyAdmin. I tried it now local on
my test-system and remote, so the database itself does not seem to be the
problem. Could it be phpMyAdmin?