RE: PHP4 to PHP5 issue

Hi,

Yes, our company used it for three months before dumping it regarding PHP5
incompatibility and some other "mistakes".. I ended up having to fix/hack
too many things (sessions doing weird things, broken forum, translations all
messed up, user roles not working quite right, admin system funked) it
wasn't worth my time, we developed a more specialized app for project
management internally.

Other then the fact that it is definitely NOT PHP5 compatible it seems to be
a great project manager with many great features. I'd assume if you really
want to use it, run it on a server with PHP4 you'll save yourself some time
and headaches.

Regards,

Tim