Re: Executing scripts from a table

On Feb 3, 2007, at 9:32 AM, Ken Kixmoeller -- reply to ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm not putting any core code into tables, just code which generates page content. The access rights to that page content, as well as security code and application objects are not there. That code is off of the web path, called by functions. No SQL is in tables. So maybe I shouldn't have said "security."

I should add: All of the PHP in the tables is making calls to UI objects and data objects (which contain the SQL). Those classes are also off of the web tree. My goal has been to locate any and all page- related content (HTML and PHP) in a single location.

I am *not* trying to justify my strategy here. I just want to provide enough information to anybody willing to help me understand if it is ill-conceived.

Thank you,

Ken