Need desperate help with query

Okay, so SQL questions shouldn't come to the list, but I am in dire need of some assistance that uses a LEFT JOIN and must also get a count of records in the RIGHT table, plus group by that count and order by it.

If anyone can help out with this and would be willing to email me off list to take a look at it the good karma and appreciation would rain down upon you in such multitudes as to... as to... as... to...

I've run out of hyperbole.

Help!!!!!
--
Skip Evans