Can't get PHP extension to Load

            I have a Microsoft 2003 server running IIS 6.0 and PHP
5.1.2.  We have an application (Moodle) that uses a database connection
to our MSSQL 2000 server.  For whatever reason, it doesn't work properly
with the built in php_mssql.dll so we have to use a replacement of
either FreeTDS or ODBTP.  ODBTP is working on the production machine,
but is slow as molasses.  I configured a test server (Everything the
same, OS, IIS, PHP) and set it up to use FreeTDS.  It worked a lot
faster so I attempted to move the production machine over to FreeTDS.
It loads a PHP extension called php_dblib.dll that replaces (the same
way ODBTP does) the php_mssql.dll.  The problem is that on the
production machine, even though it is the same version of everything, it
refuses to load the php_dblib.dll.  The only error it says is that the
"specified module could not be found".  The DLL file is definitely in
extensions directory, and the path that the error message presents has
been triple checked to exist.  The version of the DLL file is the same
between the two servers and I even went so far as to copy the production
server's entire C:\php directory over to the test server and it STILL
worked.  The only other component is a freetds.conf file that lives at
the root directory of "C:\".  I checked the permissions of said file and
they match on both servers.

Anyone have an ideas on this?

Aaron Smith                Aaron.Smith@xxxxxxxx

System Administrator   (269) 337-7496