RE: time

> [snip]
>
> I am writing a program for managing leads and contacts. I would like to
> add
> the ability to see what TIME it is where the contact is not there server
> time.
>
> [/snip]

I have implemented this feature in our home-grown CRM system. I used the
list of timezones on Wikipedia as a starting point and store the UTC offset
for each contact (selected from a drop down). When displaying their info, I
use this offset to calculate their local time from my server time.

BTW, you'll need to use a float since there are some non-integer timezone
differences.

Edward