RE: time

[snip]

I am writing a program for managing leads and contacts. I would like to
add
the ability to see what TIME it is where the contact is not there server
time. So if you looked at a list of contacts from all over the country
you
would see different times compared to what time it is where the user is
at.
What should I be looking at to calculate out the different time zones.
Could
somebody just point me in the write direction at this time I have no
idea on
how to proceeded.

>You would use JavaScript to capture their local 'browser' time and
process
it with PHP

I am not looking for something where I am on line with these people some
do
not have internet access. I would be calling them on the phone.
I need a way to get the time at there location using what info I already
have like the address zip code and phone number. It would probably have
be compared to a database of some sort or the time zone file on a lynx
server.
[/snip]

Aha, that was not what your original post asked. Search for time-zone
databases on Google.