Rory Browne from this php list (0.T)

Hello!

As some of you might remember: a little while back I had a project to be done in PHP, which I asked if anyone on the list would be interested in completing for $800 USD.

Rory Browne from the list got the job and around the 15th of Jan he told me he completed the work and was going to send me/setup the software but then I did not get any word from him after multiple emails in the days since, am wondering if something bad happened to him... (hope not)

Does anyone know Rory Browne's phone number or any other contact details?

Thanks,
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)