Re: Function returning but continues execution

Robert Cummings wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 02:43 +0100, Jochem Maas wrote:
>> there is no way in hell that [a released version of] php is so borked that it's capable
>> returning a value from a function and then going on to running code that occurs in the function
>> after the return statement that returned the value. no way, no how.
>
> Borked for PHP sure...

it's the lang I know best, I think you'll agree that it's *highly* unlikely such an
extreme level of brokeness (as far as php is concerned) would creep into a release version.

> but there are languages where that semantic is
> perfectly valid :)

I would not have thought so but then again my skills and experience are somewhat
limited in the grand scheme of things.

you've twanged my interest, please name the language you were thinking of