Re: Function returning but continues execution

Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> # david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-22 22:03:30 +0000:
>> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>>> Can I see the rewrite log for a single request now? Please make sure
>>> it's only one request.
>> http://paste.lisp.org/display/35791
>
> Are you sure you added the NS flag? It looks like the RewriteRules
> are applied to the result of the original rewrite.
>
> And, I see TWO requests for addfriend:
>
> rewrite 'section/addfriend/will' -> 'index.php?cmd=section/addfriend&username=will'
> rewrite 'section/addfriend/templates/js/jquery.js' -> 'index.php?cmd=section/addfriend&username=templates/js/jquery.js'

and what's the bet that this second rewritten url is the bogey man here.

there is no way in hell that [a released version of] php is so borked that it's capable
returning a value from a function and then going on to running code that occurs in the function
after the return statement that returned the value. no way, no how.