Re: Re: socket_write buffer problem

# stuttle@xxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-22 11:33:51 +0000:
> rluckhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >> You've already been given a clue... read the manual:
> >> http://php.net/socket_write
> >>
> >> I know you said you read it, but you obviously haven't. To quote...
> >
> > Now you are making an assumption and you are making a "fsckup". Just
> > because I did not show in my simplified example that I had tested the
> > number of bytses sent does not mean for a second that I had not done
> > it.

Richard,

I had almost sent a message very similar to the one from Stut you're
complaining about here, but cancelled it because I expected you would
react the way you have, and I'd just waste energy.

One last try so that you know Stut is not alone in his assessment:

You might have actually played with a "simplified example", but judging
from your previous questions (and reactions to replies), you don't pay
much attention to your own observations, and/or you make too many
assumptions, and your subsequent fuckups bring you here.

You come claiming it's broken, you've tried everything, and show us code
that's simply broken.  We never see the correct code you claim to have
tried (after you've been told to fix bugs in what you have shown).

Programming is not like waving a magic wand, it's not our fault the
computer does what you tell it instead of what you want it to do!

Until-you-pull-your-head-from-wherever-it-is'ly yours,

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.