Re: dynamic lists

Kevin Murphy wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

that stance basically negates everything 'ajax', flash, video and everything
considered to be remotely 'web2.0' - is the 'low-common-denominator' case
always the correct choice?

I understand the importance of accessibility but the practicality of most
peoples' job in this sector means satisfying the requirements of a client
that demands such dynamic functionality such as the auto-selection example
given here.

is there not an argument that screen-reader and [braille] keyboard software
are somwhat responsible for being capable of 'keeping up' - given that an
onclick can be handled why not an 'onchange' (in theory)?