Re: running exec() on client

George Pitcher wrote:

>> I'm guessing a bit but it sounds like inserting a stack of RAM will make
>> the problem go away for the foreseable future.
>>
> I will ask.

> I do a lot of PDF building and that was my first suggestion, before we
> looked at Word. My colleague rejected this on the grounds that publishers
> wouldn't know what to do with them!
>
> I think she is wrong.

you know she is - PDF is designed and aimed specifically for/at publishers!??!
some of my client (who have nothing to do with IT in general) are capable of
generating PDFs all on their own and add a few lines into their email
signature explain how to deal with PDF (and where to download the reader).

oh well you can't fight a brick wall thought can you :-/

But I yielded on this point. You know what female
> colleagues are like?

the *kind* of colleague you describe come in both male and female flavour -
I find neither very tasty.