RE: I lied, another question / problem

My apologies, but I am just so frustrated right now. It seems my function
doesn't work either (if that's even the problem, which at this time I just
don't know). Somehow my variable is still getting a value, and I have no
idea how. Even if I don't return anything it still gets a value. Basically
this has just broken my whole site.

If anyone can figure this out let me know, right now I just have to put this
site up with no validation.

Thanks