Re: Security with dbHost, dbUser, dbPassword

At 12:43 PM +0100 1/11/07, Jochem Maas wrote:
Satyam wrote:

 No problem there, the include in my DB abstraction layer includes and
 calls the separate file with the function to make the connection to the
 database. Though the main application source doesn't know about the
 include file with the connection data in it, the DB layer include
 does.   In this way, I have the db include file under CVS and can
 refresh it at the production server without a problem, while the include
 file with the connection is separate, so that I have one for the test
 machine (this one) where the server is 'localhost' which I never copy to
 the production server.

there are many way to skin the cat :-)

... but the cat ain't going to like any of them -- Jeff Foxworthy

tedd
--
-------