Re: Anybody have any experience with outsite-in? [Quite a bit 0T]

<eric cartman>Sweet!</ec>

So what recommendations would any of you make for a, say, CD linux distro that one could burn with my own PHP app, so someone could boot it up in a machine and see my PHP/MySQL web app run right there on their machine?

This is something for which I've had a nagging need a while now.

Anyone do this with a few of the different distros out there and have some experience and wisdom to lend?

Mucho thanky, Spanky!

Skip

Ryan A wrote:

Skip Evans <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hey all,

When you say it lets you run it off a CD does that mean the CD is totally self contained, as in you can pop it into any machine, sans web server DB, etc, and it runs just peachy?

Skip

Yep, thats what its supposed to do...

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)
--------------------------------- Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

--
Skip Evans