Re: Anybody have any experience with outsite-in? [Quite a bit 0T]

Hey all,

When you say it lets you run it off a CD does that mean the CD is totally self contained, as in you can pop it into any machine, sans web server DB, etc, and it runs just peachy?

Skip

Ryan A wrote:
Hey all!

This is a bit OT as its not really php programming, but it does involve PHP and MySql etc so....
The company I work for has decided to use the software from outsite-in.com,
for those of you who dont know (and i'm guessing a lot of you dont, as I kinda just found out about it myself) their software allows you to run php+mysql etc on a CD/DVD.

Just curious to know if anybody has had any experience with their software?
I have tried their free demo's and it looks pretty good.

Note: Others on this list have in the past advised me on how to do this using different methods, but my company wants to go with this... needless to say I am in NO way connected to outsite-in.com and i have *nothing* to gain if you visit their site, buy anything from them, shoot them, kiss them or whatever. :)

Thanks!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC
61 W Broadway