Re: unzip openDocument in safe mode

# bz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-09 17:57:40 +0100:

[ safe_mode-induced usability problems]

> http://www.php.net/manual/de/function.ziparchive-addfile.php
> and
> http://at.php.net/manual/de/function.ziparchive-getfromname.php
> would be fine.
> If there is a package for BSD that would be a solution.

If you're talking about FreeBSD, then there's archivers/pecl-zip.

> Recompile PHP is no option.

Why? Do you realize that your magic "package for BSD" is a fancy tarball
with the software compiled from the source?

> The only thing I found is pclzip and that makes problems

Then you're in trouble. The two functions you reference above come from
pecl-zip.

BTW, your support request has serious shortcomings, such as failure to
state your PHP version, or saying "BSD", which means nothing.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.