Re: send email by php class

Sancar Saran wrote:

>>> I think this is it.
>>>
>>> :)
>> not to sound like an ass (there's at least 3 people out there that will
>> hear me going 'Eeee Aw' regardless of what I say so what the hack) - but
>> this has been mentioned about 3 times on the list on the last week, it's
>> one of these ones things that keeps coming up.
>>
>> this is a good example of why scanning the list on a regular basis (and/or
>> doing the occasional search in the archives when your looking into a
>> problem) is a really good idea.
>>
>> I can't emphasize enough how much I personally learn from just reading
>> questions and answers on this list - many a time I've [vaguely] remembered
>> reading something that I didn't quite understand at the time but 6 months
>> later I was confronted by a similar problem and I was able to solve the
>> problem in a fraction of the time that it would have taken if I had not
>> read whatever thread was relevant.
>>
>> an extension to this is trying to answer questions that you don't actually
>> know the answers to ... the act of trying to figure out someone else's
>> questions/problems can often be a great way to increase your skills ...
>> additionally it's good practice for solving the problems you encounter in
>> your own work, I remember when I first started out that trying things out,
>> researching and debugging problems was often a very daunting proposition
>> [that never-ending-story feeling] ... I have found that the more practice
>> the less impedance I find when it comes to figuring out something I'm stuck
>> on ... this is pretty obvious I guess, but worth mentioning.
>
> After using this kind of lists, forums, boards, people realize, asking same
> question again and again easier than diggin entire list and or searching
> manuals etc.
>
> Yes you are absolute right about dealing others questions makes you stronger
> and this is Shaolin Monk aproach and another question was is that people
> wants to be stronger?

funny that you mention Shaolin Monks ... I stayed up way too late last night
watching a Discovery Channel (or was it Nat. Geo.?) documentary about the
Shaolin Monk that defected to the US - and now hangs out with the Wu Tang Clan!
(amongst others). most inspiring stuff :-)

> Anyhow this is one of the can't be solved problem of internet (and or mailing
> lists, forums etc.) . People will asking same question again and again...

I would have to agree with you! I just can't help trying though, regardless :-)
maybe it's penance for all the dumb questions I have posted (and no doubt will
post again)