I need help with PHP, cURL, and POST

Richard,

Thanks for your answer.

What do you mean about the submit input? I thought that was just a text link to cause the form to be submitted when clicked. I didn't know that it sent anything to the server. (As you can tell, I don't know anything about asp except what it stands for.)

The paymentidfilter is a legitimate field, and works in the form and in the GET version of the cURL stuff.

You're right that I get no curl error, and the curl info didn't seem to have anything interesting in it.

It seems that e-gold has as its error response to send the login page for whatever one is asking for. This is not very helpful (at least to me).

I'll see if I can get this LiveHTTPheaders thing for firefox, since firefox is my main browser.

From what I read, the cookie jar and file
options take the name of the same file as their arguments. Is there any path information that is required? Can I just use something like "mycookies.txt" or must it have a specific extension?

Thanks again.