Re: Please help me

actually this problem i am getting only when sending mail in gmail,
otherwise everywhere its coming correctly and fine

On 1/2/07, Anju Prasad < anju242k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Headers i am using:
$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0*\r\n*
*\r\n\r\n*From:$sitename*\r\n*
return-path:
$from";

Message body:

$message = '<html><body>Hi '.$_POST[name1
.
Now tell is there any wrong in this syntax