Re: Please help me

Anju Prasad wrote:
I am doing that but still not getting any fruitful results.

Show us exactly what you're doing. If your mail client is not displaying the email as HTML one of two things is happening. 1) You're not telling it it's an HTML email, or 2) your mail client is ignoring the headers and displaying the raw message. I'm gonna go with the former since hopefully you'd remember if you'd told your mail client to do the latter.

-Stut

On 1/2/07, zoticaic <zoticaicpassion@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--
> My Seeding Blog | http://bytes.nullp0inter.com
> Hire me as Freelancer | http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/shockx/

You need to add some headers that should indicate that the type of mail
you are
sending is an HTML email.

Take this link from our friendly manual and see through Example 4 :
Sending HTML
Emails
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

HTH