Re: Video question

At 11:08 AM -0500 12/19/06, John Messam wrote:
How do I display video on my php page and prevent the video from being
downloaded.

This is a common misconception. If a user see's anything on (actually from) your web page then that means that the user's browser has already downloaded it. If this wasn't true, then how can his browser display it?

It's similar to saying "I want to broadcast my radio signal and I want you to listen to it, but I don't want you to receive it."

Now, a solution would be if you developed a viewer that the user could download and use to view *your* keyed video images that would only work depending upon your distribution of *your* keys. You might look to Flash for that -- if I had to do it, that's where I would start.

tedd

--
-------