Re: Re: [an attempt to inject a bit of humor back into the situation] Re: Recomended host

tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I hate you all.  Screw PHP.  I'm switching to Cold Fusion.

spoken like a true masochist :-)

> :)
>
> PS. Puppies are good with ketchup.

I have 2 totally unrelated rebounds to that (no. 2 being for
real sicko's :-P).

1. try bearnaise for a sophisticated twist.
2. hamsters are good with sellotape.

PS - anyone coming to the show late, don't forget to take a
pinch of salt with your puppy ;-)

>>> for anyone who happens to be reading this thread and to discourge this