Re: Video question

John Messam wrote:
How do I display video on my php page and prevent the video from being
downloaded.

You'll need to be more specific than this. What video format are you using? The only way to stop it from being downloaded is by streaming the video, and even then it is possible if you have the right software. You won't be able to use php to do anything to help you here, it's converting the video file to a streaming format...