Re: Video question

John Messam wrote:
> How do I display video on my php page and prevent the video from being
> downloaded.

if you want to display something/anything it needs to be
downloaded to the client (browser) ... this is rather fundamental.

if your actually looking for some kind of DRM solution then your
probably on the wrong list (my guess being the majority is against DRM on
principle, can anyone say 'Rosetta Stone'?)

on the other hand you may be looking to stop people grabbing your
media files directly - i.e. only allow users to view the file by means
of your pages, in this case you need to employ some kind of token system
in combination with session management and hide your media files behind a scripts
that only outputs the requested file stream if the a suitable session token
exists .... making something like this is doable but you'll have a hard to time
to truely make it robust/secure (if it is at all possible).

the question remains really, what do you want to do exactly? and *why*?