Re: Recomended host

I'm going to be controversial here and take issue with both of you.

1. The original question was about a hosting provider. Presumably a PHP web hosting provider.  So it is vaguely on-topic and is a question that's asked a lot.  It's easy to get a list of hosting providers online, but I believe the intent was to ask for people's opinions on providers they've used and to give testimonials (which you won't always find on hosting lists).

2. Pointing out someone's signature as being off topic is even further off topic for this list. Please take personal issues into private email.  I bring it up publicly as a reminder of proper list etiquette for anyone who happens to be reading this thread and to discourge this from going any further publicly.

Now.. back to the original question.

If the original poster (Roman) would take a look at the list of ISP and ISP directories at the bottom of the following page, he should find a good starting place for his search:

http://us3.php.net/links.php

Myself, I've used Dixiesys.com and Dotster.com when I havn't been playing with my own server or something internal to whatever company I happened to be working for.

Dixie is a small operation that served me very well for quite a while and stil has some features that I miss.  They have very personal support (even an IM and IRC point of contact pretty much 24/7).

Dotster actually has a pretty nice and affordable setup.  They let me put all my domains under one hosting umbrella and share storage space and bandwidth.  That's something I was looking for and has saved me a lot of money by letting me have one hosting package for as many domains as I care to register.

I personally don't have any mailing list requirements so can't really speak on that if that's one of your big "needs", but keep looking and checking features.  Hopefully you'll find what you need.

-TG